Terms of sale and delivery (status 02.10.2011)
Our sales are carried out based an the terms and conditions given below.
1. All quotes given by us for iron or steel screws are valid for 6 weeks. Quotes for brass screws are subject to change. The given delivery dates are subject to prior sale.
2. Inland deliveries are to be “Carriage Paid” (CPT) from a net invoice value of EUR 770.–, and for deliveries abroad “Free Carrier” (FCA), duty unpaid.
At a net invoice value of less than EUR 770.– deliveries are to be “ex works“ (EXW).
For small deliveries such as parcel service, postal service or courier service, in addition to the postal charges there will be an additional charge of EUR 6.– for the first parcel and EUR 3.- for every further parcel (relating to one order). Apart from this, we do not set a minimum order value.
3. Shipment of all goods are to be effected at the buyer’s risk, even in the case of “Carriage Paid” deliveries.
4. Complaints can only be considered within 30 days of receipt of the goods. We will effect a replacement delivery free of charge or take the goods back and issue a credit note. Over or under deliveries of up to 10% shall be considered permissible.
5. Force majeure, unforeseen events, as well as shortages of raw materials shall excuse us from meeting the agreed delivery deadlines.
6. Printing and typing errors are non-binding.
7. Counter-acknowledgements, business principles, and such that contradict our general terms and conditions are not binding to us even if we do not expressly object to them. Our silence cannot be taken as implying consent. Special arrangements require written consent.
8. Payment is due within 14 days minus 2 % discount or within 30 days net.
9. The goods remain our property until payment has been made in full.
10. For both parties, “Boxberg” shall be considered the place of fulfilment and “Tauberbischofsheim” the venue for all rights and duties arising from the transactions.
Order process (status 02.10.2011)
1. Orders at net prices shall only be considered when the quotation date is indicated.
2. In the case of special production orders we reserve the right to under or over-deliver by up to 10 % of the ordered quantity.
4. Should you wish to return screws from our production (subject to our prior consent) we shall deduct 25 % for restocking.
5. Orders that reach us by 12 noon, which are to be sent using parcel service or express service, shall be delivered on the same day. In this case, we generally charge a fee of EUR 6.- for the first parcel and EUR 3.- for any additional parcel (relating to one order).
6. For invoices in excess of EUR 770.- inland deliveries shall be delivered “Carriage Paid” (CPT ) and deliveries abroad shall be delivered “Free Carrier” (FCA), duty unpaid.
7. Special packaging requests are subject to prior consultation.
8. Our surface coating thicknesses are between 3-12 μm. Minimum order quantities must be agreed upon in each individual case.
9. Initial sample inspection reports and factory certificates shall be issued after prior consultation.
10. All offers are subject to prior sale. We shall be bound to the quoted prices for iron and steel screws for 6 weeks. In the case of brass screws the price is non-binding.
11. The placement of an order implies your acceptance of our conditions of sale and delivery.
Our overall programme is a complete programme that has been specially tailored to the demands of the screw trade. 95-98 % of all sizes in our price list are permanently in stock, making us the right partner for you and allowing you to benefit from our excellent and fast service.